– AP CIRCO 100 is high quality, reasonably priced circulating oil products trusted by
– Air released, preventing bubbles to maintain stability and improve the working
efficiency of the equipment.
– Prolongs oil life – Save maintenance costs.
-Good anti-oxidation and anti-rust properties .
– ISO 6743-4 HL
– ISO 6743-6 CKB
– DIN 51524-1 HL
– DIN 51517-2 CL
AP CIRCO 460 is circulating oil formulated with highly refined paraffinic oils and additives. The oil possesses good oxidation stability, excellent rust, and corrosion protection properties.
AP CIRCO 460 is suitable for circulatory and other enclosed lubricant systems in which water emulsification does not occur.
APPLICATION: AP CIRCO 460 is recommended for large journal bearings circulatory system and other enclosed lubrication systems, e.g. rolling-milling drives, general speed-reducing gears, bearings and gear cases of printing and textile machines, and general machinery oils etc.
– Do not choose the viscosity of circulating oil by yourself, but follow the instructions for use of the machine manufacturer. The viscosity of the circulating oil is an important factor influencing the fuel consumption of the circulating system. Circulating oils with high viscosity often cause great hydrodynamic problems. Increased drag means that the system burns more energy to operate. High viscosity
results in poor mobility of the oil elements, and the pump takes much time to push oil to the parts that need lubrication.
– This phenomenon can damage the circulation system of the mill especially during the cold season when the machine is started up. Because at that time the oil had not reached where it needed to lubrication, but the details were moving relatively to each other. The friction between the two metal surfaces causes them to be scratched, abrasive, this is a big damage to the circulating system or the bearings.
– Conversely, if using low viscosity, high dilution oil, it will be difficult to maintain the oil film between the metal surfaces, thus directly affecting bearing life, circulating system and easily occurring shutdown issue in the middle.
– Therefore, selecting the best circulating oil viscosity should follow the machine manufacturer’s recommendation.
STORAGE: Storage temperature: Less than 60oC. Avoid direct sunlight. Keep away from heat and sources of ignition.
ENVIRONMENT, HEALTH & SAFETY:
– AP CIRCO 460 is unlikely to present any significant health or safety hazard when properly used in the recommended application and good standards of personal hygiene are maintained.
– Avoid contacting skin frequently with the used oil.
– Protect the environment by disposing of used oils properly.
There are no reviews yet.