About Mobil gear 600 XP 68
Mobil gear 600 XP lubricants are extra high performance gear oils with outstanding extreme pressure characteristics and load-carrying properties. They are intended for use in all types of enclosed gear drives with circulation or splash lubrication systems. They are also designed to stay ahead of the changing needs of gearbox technology. An increase in power density increases demands on gear oils. Mobil gear 600 XP Series’ balanced formulation provides maximum wear and corrosion protection while maintaining compatibility with common gearbox seal materials. Mobil gear 600 XP helps maintain gearbox seal integrity to prevent oil leaks and contamination.
Advantages and Potential Benefits:
- Long service life reduces replacement costs, minimizes downtime and increases productivity, especially critical for inaccessible gearboxes
- Improved bearing life increases productivity and reduces replacement costs
- Outstanding seal compatibility reduces leakage, oil consumption and contamination ingress reduce maintenance, extend gearbox reliability and increase productivity
- Optimum performance of water-contaminated applications or equipment prone to oil foaming
- Industrial gearing for conveyors, agitators, dryers, extrudes, fans, mixers, presses, pulpers, pumps (including oil well pumps), screens, extrudes and other heavy duty applications
- Marine gearing including main propulsion, centrifuges, deck machinery such as winches, windlasses, cranes, turning gears, pumps, elevators and rudder carriers
- Non-gear applications include shaft couplings, screws and heavily loaded plain and rolling contact bearings operating at slow speeds
There are no reviews yet.